Songkran is the celebration of the Thai New Year. During this time the tradition goes that we all pour water on each other as a symbol of cleansing and ridding ourselves of any bad from the past year. With this we start the year all fresh and squeaky clean.
On April 10th & 11th, 2016, celebrate Songkran with Nana and Khao San Road, as we host a meal and indoor waterfight to bring in the new year! Four sessions available - please note: tickets purchased for a particular session are ONLY valid for that session.
BANGKOK STYLE SEATING!!!!*
We will have food and fun as we party at Nana to bring in the year 2559!
- location: Nana - 785 Queen St. W
- dates and times**: April 10, 2016 (3 sessions available - 12-2pm, 6-8pm, 9-11pm) and April 11, 2016 (8:30-10:30pm)
- price: $40 per person, includes food and waterfight!
- Moo ping (grilled pork)
- Chicken Satay
- Fresh Rolls (vegan)
- Garlic tofu (vegan)
- Pad Thai (vegan)
- Pad Mama (beef)
- Kua Gling (southern Thai curry) Pork Ribs
- Green Curry chicken
- Kai Pad Prik Pao (Thai-style Kung Pao Chicken)
*we're gonna get comfortable and make some new friends
**tickets purchased for a selected session are valid ONLY for that specific session
***menu subject to change, does not include drinks. cash bar